BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.12.10

REAL TALK

 My son father want to try to throw stones because I know things about him that he really don't want people to know like him and his friend which is male and his use of  crystal meth. Which is real crazy that is why I left the state to get away from him. I was five months pregnant. But he end up in the same state as I am.

Especially his wife want to discuss things out on the web that is half true and twisted to make it sound as if I do not know how to read or write. But she really need to worry about her husband sleeping with men. How did I find out that he sleep with men that he asked me to come by and I knew the door was going to be so I walked in  and I walked on him getting oral a I really thought I was seeing things.

 So I asked was he giving you oral sex that is the polite way of saying it because if I say what I really said I would have to spell out to many bad words. My son father and I had a talk bout what I seen. Still to this day I have no clue to  comprehend what he was telling that he like the sex of a man. Because man know what another man what. So I asked was he gay and of course he said No.

Because I use to live with my sister and she did do drugs. Of course one day she asked him did he wanted some and he said yes. So him and my sister in the bathroom doing crystal meth. This have happen a couple of times.

So my son father is bi-sexual and a does crystal meth. That's real talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: